domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

Dreaming... Seriously, where does it take you? Whether it's a small dream or the dream of your life, it always hurts when the dream is over and everything falls apart. It always hurts when you're forced to face reality and see the ugly truth.
Personally, I'm going to stop dreaming, it never did me any good. I'm going to bring my head down from the clouds and face the hard, cold ground where I keep falling. If I stop flying up there I won't fall anymore... right? If I force myself to always face reality, to always see the ugly truth underneath the sugar coating of stupid, pathetic, childish dreams I won't get hurt anymore.
Actually, to be honest, I don't even think I can dream anymore. The lack of faith keeps me from dreaming, it even keeps me from living. This lack of faith in myself and people in general makes me a wanderer, a mindless puppet with no direction. And, as usual, I'm not even making sense anymore. Better wrap it up for today.
To a better tomorrow!

3 comentários:

A disse...

Dreaming might b painful it might hurt to get back to reality...but it beats never have dreamed or reached or tried
So don't!!!

Keep Dreaming,

Keep reaching,

Keep fighting...

Love ya

Luís Dias disse...

Like Miss A said, and said it quite nicely, we have to keep on dreaming, that's what makes us alive. The constant fight, all the glory of a dream come true and the sense of doom when we are defeated, those are the experiences that we need to prepare ourselves today for the battles of tomorrow.

Don't give up,

Live life,

Just get up and throw yourself again to the wonders of our lives.

Love ya 2

JoLXP disse...

don't you dare to stop dreaming k?

I'll be the the third but...I love you too ^^)